Photograph provided by Chris Williams
Since 2008, we have led the effort to stabalize, protect, and preserve off shore remote light stations and the important wildlands they occupy.
Save and share Michigan's off shore lighthouses and the wild lands they occupy.
What We've Achieved
- Roof stabilization at Manitou Island Light, Keweenaw Peninsula
- Window coverings and protection at Manitou Island Light, Keweenaw Peninsula
- Cleanup of Gull Rock Light, Gull Rock, Keweenaw
- Historic research, Poverty Island, Garden Peninsula
- Assessment and status report, Poverty Island, Garden Peninsula